Thursday, July 9, 2009

MTVS - Back Pigs (tape, Zesde Kolonne, 1986)



Following last week's tape by Unit 6/SMtv, which I assumed was MTVS from EIndhoven, DMDN from Midas Music gave me some more Zesde Kolonne tapes, all by MTVS. This is the first of three, called Back Pigs and according to the cover their fourth official release. I believe MTVS was a duo and main men behind Zesde Kolonne, as said from Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Zesde Kolonne still exists to this very day as a cultural organisation, but it seems dull to me, regular art stuff although the music player has the old stuff playing. They are looking for a tape that I posted before, 'Zwoek', and I told them I have it, but they never bothered to reply. Oh well. Their music was quite industrial, maybe a bit Etat Brut like.

download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks 433